1. Where can I book a reservation to experience FlyDining?
Seats are ONLY sold online at www.flydininig.com
2. Who can experience FlyDining?
Anyone over the age of 13 with a minimum height of 143cm and a maximum weight of 150kg. For the guests under the age of 18, the presence and signature of a parent/legal guardian will be required for the indemnity form. Pregnant women are not allowed to experience FlyDining. Guests must be in good health and free form, but not limited to heart conditions, back issue, neck issue, fractured bones, recent surgery and hypertension.
3. Could someone with a disability experience FlyDining?
This experience can be made favorable for wheelchair users and people with mild disabilities, BUT it is only possible if you write to us in advance BEFORE purchasing your seat with a detailed explanation on your condition, so that our safety officer can evaluate and suggest accordingly.
4. What does the FlyDining experience cover?
The packages include:
– Admission to FlyDining
– A seat on the FlyDining table
– Food & beverages as per predetermined choice from the selected menu
5. How many people can FlyDining table accommodate?
FlyDining can seat a maximum of 24 people per session, along with a maximum of 6 staff members in the center table.
6. How long does each experience last?
The FlyDining experience can be for 1- hour OR 30 mins (as per package). If you fail to reach on time your admission will be forfeited with no refunds given.
7. What if I have to visit the restroom when we are suspended in the sky?
This is the most often asked question. We suggest that our guests use the restroom prior to taking their seats. In a case of an emergency when you need to use the restroom during your flight, the table can be lowered down. We do not recommend this though, as the other guests will have to wait for you before being lifted into the sky again.
8. What if I am late for my FlyDining Experience?
The table will take off as per schedule and your admission will be forfeited. Please note that no refund will be given. To be fair to other guests, the table will not be lowered once it has been lifted into the sky, until the FlyDining session ends.
9. Is FlyDining experience safe?
Yes, it is. All concepts are designed according to German norm EN 13814 and International Norm ISO 17842-1-2015. The table is tested and certified by TÜV Rhineland.
10. Is there any insurance covering the FlyDining experience?
We have public liability insurance for the hosting place. However, like most of the outdoor experiences, you have to sign an indemnity and waiver form. In case you refuse to sign the indemnity & waiver form, this will render your admission as forfeited with no refund given.
11. How high does the table go?
The FlyDining table can go up to a maximum height of 45-50 meters. However, the actual height of the table during the session is at the organizer’s discretion, based on weather conditions.
12. What happens if I don’t turn up? Can I get a refund?
Kindly note that once a seat purchase has been made, strictly no refund will be given, unless the experience is cancelled by the organizer themselves, for reasons such as natural disasters etc. The table will take off as per schedule.
13. Is the seat transferable? Or Can I pass my booking to someone else?
Seats purchased cannot be passed to another person. We can consider transfer of seats only if you can provide evidence of double purchase, illnesses or other related emergencies. A written request to transfer will have to be submitted to the organizer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the affected session. The FlyDining organizer will evaluate the request and reserves the right to make all final decisions on this.
14. What if my session is cancelled?
The experience will only be cancelled in case of major occurrences such as natural disasters. In such cases, the session can be postponed or a full refund (on the fee of the experience/seat only) will be offered by the organizer.
15. I’m an event organizer, corporation, individual and would like to organize/ customize my own FlyDining experience. Can I do that?
Yes, write in to us at email@example.com,
1. Can I change my food & beverage menu?
We have a standard menu with different options. We do not allow any changes to the menu once your booking is confirmed.
2. Is the Non-Veg food being served Halal?
Yes. The menu is carefully crafted and curated by our in-house chefs.
3. What are the policies on bringing my own food and/or drinks?
We strictly prohibit outside food or drinks to be brought into the FlyDining area. All guests have to bear a basic bag check.
1. What happens if it rains just BEFORE the FlyDining experience?
The organizer has the rights to postpone the flight of the table (at the organizers’ discretion but with a maximum delay of 90 minutes only from the booked flight time) to wait for the rain to stop. If the rain still does not stop during or after maximum delay limit, the dinner experience will be moved to our indoor dining table. Your menu and serving style remain the same. Please note that no refund will be given.
2. What happens if it rains DURING the FlyDining experience?
The FlyDining table will be lowered to the ground and we will wait for the rain to stop. If required, our ground staff will escort you with umbrellas into our indoor lounge and rest of the dinner experience will take place at our indoor lounge. Your menu and serving style remain as it is. Please note that no refund will be given.
AND VIP SERVICES
1. Can I book FlyDining experience as a gift for a friend/ family member/ client/ customer?
Yes! We sell gift vouchers which can be redeemed into actual seats, allowing the gift recipient to choose whatever date and time he/ she wants to go for his FlyDining experience.
2. Can I request for specific songs to be played while we are in the sky?
Yes! From Birthday songs to other special announcements, we can arrange it for you, only if you can provide your special requests in advance.